Friday, September 26, 2008

INFO GRAPHIC

THIS IS MY INFOGRAPHIC, I PUT MANY HOURS INTO IT AND IAM PROUD OF THE OUTCOME...THE ONLY THING IAM NOT TO CONFIDENT ABOUT IS THE IMAGERY, I THINK THE GAS MASK MAY BE CONFLICTING WITH THE INFORMATION, IDK MAYBE IAM JUST STRESSIN IT TOO MUCH, LET ME KNO WHAT U GUYS THINK ABOUT THAT THO......

I CHOSE A COLOR PALETTE AND I STUCK WITH, I THINK THE RED SEEMS TO STEAR AWAY FROM THE FROM THE COLOR PALETTE BUT I WAS LIMITED TO HOW MUCH IC AN USE THE RED, BUT I LOVED TEH RED TYPE ON THE GREEN "POLLUTION." MAYBE IAM BEING TOO PICKY AGAIN.....WELL THATS ALLL FOLKS SEE ON WEDNESDAY

Photobucket

4 comments:

Bailey said...

Could you upload a larger version? Its hard to see exactly what your infographic is about

K Banker said...

Yeah Angelo, get your crap together man. Just kidding. It looks cool. I look forward to seeing what it says.

iron man ang said...

i cant upload anything larger or it gets cropped

............................ said...

post on the blog, please.

not in another program.

then we'll be able to see larger.

you didn't really do the info graphic.

you did two charts and an illustration.

think about this some more.

g.